Our MissionHelping local disadvantaged women
- Rosebud based
- Not for profit
- Registered Charity
- Deductible gift Recipient
- Managed by a voluntary executive
- Operated by dedicated volunteers (38 in number)
- Clients are referred to us by social welfare agencies. They may be women escaping domestic violence, homeless, parolees, single mothers, emotionally and sexually abused women, refugees, those suffering from a mental illness, grandmothers taking responsibility for grandchildren, and many more.
Need For Clothing
- Majority of our clients need everyday clothing (many have only the clothes on their back).
- Attending Court, Rental Interviews, School Meetings, Interviewing for jobs or Work Experience, Funeral Services, Special Occasions and much more.
How We Operate
- We provide clients with a one hour consultation, taking into account their body shape, likes and dislikes and the reason for needing clothing. Clients range from 16yrs to 60 plus, clothing size from 6 to 28.
- We act as their personal stylist. Please read “Our Testimonials“.
Our Clothing & Funding
- We obtain clothing through private and corporate donations. However we are always short of certain items.
- We have no regular income. We conduct our own fundraising through clothing sales, sausage sizzles and other special events.
- Our largest expense is rent of $18.000 per year.
- We are all volunteers and 100% of money donated or raised by us goes into improving our service to clients.
- In 2016 we averaged over 50 clients per month at our Boutique. Each Monday at Second Bite (an organisation providing free food to anyone in need) we give away clothing to men, women and children at Rosebud and Hastings. We help over 40 families a week.
Get In Touch
We will assist you in selecting clothes that suit your body shape and occasion.
You will love our Boutique and our time together.
Please ring us for an appointment.
Address: 1355 Pt. Nepean Rd, Rosebud 3939
Phone: 0490 058 596
Business Hours: 10:00am – 2:00pm Weekdays
Client Appointments at the Boutique: Between 10:00am and 2:00pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.